Spira Care Patient Portal
What you can do:
- View lab or test results from Care Center appointment
- Request a medication refill
- Send a message to your Care Team
- View immunization history
Log In to Patient Portal
Create My Account
Not yet registered?
- We’ll help you create separate accounts to access both your MyBlueKC Insurance Portal and your Spira Care Patient Portal.
- If you already have a MyBlueKC Insurance Portal account, we’ll verify your information and direct you to create your Spira Care Patient Portal account.
Understanding your online portals
You have access to two separate portals—the Spira Care Patient Portal and the MyBlueKC Insurance Portal (or MyBlueKCMA.com if you have a Blue KC Medicare Advantage Plan). Whether you’re looking for Care Center lab results via your patient portal or want to know how much you’ve applied toward your deductible in the insurance portal, everything you need to know is available at your fingertips.
What you can do in the MyBlueKC Insurance Portal
You can access all the benefits your insurance plan offers, including:
- Find an in-network provider (for care outside of Spira Care)
- Review your claim history
- Find a pharmacy
- Order a replacement member ID card
- View coverage details